Benefits of the Fee-Based Model
- Nicole offers an exceptional value for your travel investment by providing travel expertise, personal relationships with suppliers, a high level of support, and extensive experience throughout Italy and beyond. A good travel designer takes time to discover your interests, your wish list, and your budget.
- She can save you money. With her connections, you may very well net better deals at better locations with a few upgrades or perks thrown in.
- She can save you time. The glut of travel options is staggering for most consumers, but a well-connected travel designer has the knowledge and connections to do it for you.
- In some cases, she can book the unbookable. Networked designers, as Nicole is, can often arrange private or unusual experiences. And, as Lonely Planet author Robert Reid says, “Even if you could find some of these special experiences yourself, [a designer] can save hours of research.”
- Many suppliers of travel are now paying little to no commissions to travel designers, but that doesn't matter to you because, unlike many sellers of travel, Nicole is not going to pressure you to buy a particular product or service based on who pays her the most commission. Not at all. She's looking out for you, helping you create your dream trip. Not pushing her own agenda.
- Her contacts in Italy are proven and reliable, and are, in many instances, now her friends. Italians are very good to their friends, and they treat her clients with extra care. She has lived in Rome, and knows the country well. You benefit from her experience and expertise.
I’d love to help you design your dream travel experience. Contact me today!